Thank you for being a good Telos citizen and doing your BP candidate research.
- Kainos? The word Kainos comes from ancient Greek, meaning “new” or “fresh”
- We are a self-funded bare metal/cloud hybrid BP candidate headquartered in Central Texas with Telos nodes in Texas, Japan and Australia.
- We have been one of several instrumental teams involved with maintaining the Telos Testnet since early July with hundreds of hours of EOSIO experience to back us. KainosBP endeavors to be the most reliable and responsive BP team on the network.
- One of our founders and Director of Technology, J.T. Buice (Formerly of SpaceX) was one of the four ABP Directors who were responsible for launching the network.
- We have the fastest top 21 BP nodes on the Telos Blockchain Network as seen on Aloha.
- Our commitment to the success of Telos is paramount and all of our energy will be put into producing for and serving Telos only.
- 10% of all BP rewards earned by KainosBP will be donated to Unbound, a non-profit dedicated to fighting human trafficking.
Who we are
We solemnly declare to uphold and abide by democratically agreed upon governing rules & procedures described in the Telos Governance Documents. We will not comply with any requests that are forbidden by the these governance rules & procedures.
Political and Operational Independence
KainosBP will maintain full political and operational independence at all times. We will not directly manage or operate more than one block producing node within any singular EOS.IO blockchain.
We will abide by, follow, and enforce all arbitration decisions that are enacted, without delay in accordance with the Telos Blockchain Network Arbitration Rules & Procedures. We will abstain from publishing opinions on active arbitration.
Commitment to Token-holders
We commit to maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the community wherever conversations are being held, regardless of the size of the stake or the number of tokens held. We commit to listening, understanding, and achieving consensus with the token-holder community.
High Network Performance
We will operate effectively & efficiently in accordance with the Telos Blockchain Network Operating Agreement as well as meet & exceed Telos Block Producer Minimum Requirements. We will always place the highest priority on investing back into the required network infrastructure and people to enable the Telos Blockchain Network to perform at the highest level and scale effectively.
We will welcome all opportunities to cooperate with other global Block Producers, regardless of geographic location, that do not compromise our financial, political, or operational independence. We believe that cooperation is healthy for the whole ecosystem and allows for the completion of tasks larger than ourselves, including, but not limited to coordinating software upgrades, properly diversifying network infrastructure across wide geopolitical regions, and always listening to the community’s voice.
Honesty, Integrity, and Ethics
As a Block Producer, we will always act with honesty, integrity and apply the highest ethical standards in all aspects of our conduct. This includes abiding by all aspects of the governance & arbitration and never buying votes.
KainosBP is 100% self-funded, owned & operated. We will maintain full financial independence at all times. This includes no operational control by any outside investors and no ownership stake held by any individual or entity that holds vested interests in other Telos Block Producers or the publishers of the EOS.IO software, block.one.
KainosBP will provide transparency into our operating team, ownership and financials. We will always fully disclose all blockchain networks we support and participate in along with any dapp partnerships & collaboration. Our team will be transparent to each community and will always seek to exceed ongoing community transparency requirements as they evolve.